Let’s Make Things Clear
WHAT'S THE DEAL?
– All products are sold in full boxes except for mosaics and products which are priced by the unit or by the set.
Products on special order:
– All products are sold in full boxes without exception.
Verification of material / Claims
– The checking of quantities is the responsibility of the buyer.
– Compare the merchandise received with the sample used at the time of purchase. A variation is possible since the sample lot and that which you receive can be different.
– Verify the order on receiving it and/or when signing the shipping memo.
– Retain the shipping memo and/or invoice for dye lots identification. In case of subsequent purchases, this information will be necessary.
– Verify the material thoroughly before its installation under optimal conditions (sufficient lighting). Any claim for defective merchandise, wrong size, thickness or colour will be rejected if installation has already begun.
– Installation of the product confirms acceptance of the product.
– The responsibility of Ceramik.ca is limited to the reimbursement of the value of merchandise found to be defective (other than normal wear and tear).
Product Damaged in Shipping:
In the unlikely event that your product is damaged or shorted simply call us within 30 days of delivery to make a claim. If something is wrong with an order, we will take immediate steps to replace the product or refund your money.
– Merchandise returns are accepted (boxes intact and not opened, except for mosaics and products priced by the unit or by the set) within 30 days of purchase; a return fee of 20% applies at all times.
– Installation products, sealer or any merchandise on special order cannot be returned.
– Follow the manufacturer recommendations for the use of installation products and sealers.
– For optimal results, it is recommended to install mosaic sheets in stacked or staggered form.
– Make sure that the surface to be covered is prepared properly and according to the required norms.
– Make sure the work is performed under optimal lighting conditions.
– End of project: Sweep to remove all dust and grout residues. Wash with a “professional cleaner” detergent. Follow the directions. Rinse with clean water.
Compare the merchandise received with the sample used at the time of purchase. A variation is possible since the sample dye lot and that which you receive can be different.
Installation of the product confirms acceptance of the product.
You can return your product within 30 days. A return fee of 20% applies.